Here’s a listing of my research interests, list of publications, and presentations.
- Educational data mining, learning analytics, academic analytics
- Data science and data architecture
- Leadership support of information systems projects
- IT strategy and governance (so-called IT-business alignment)
- June 2018. Data Insight-as-a-Service. Presentation at the Model Schools Conference, Orlando, FL.
- April, 2018. Data Insight-as-a-Service. Presentation at HMH Technical Services University, with Pamela Moore.
- October 2017. How to Speak Geek: Demystifying Analytics for HR Professionals. Press release available at: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/10/prweb14818267.htm
- You can access a recording of this by registering here.
- Huebner, R. (2017). A quantitative analysis of organizational factors that relate to data mining success. Published Dissertation. Abstract available here.
- Huebner, R. (2013). A survey of educational data mining research. Research in Higher Educational Journal, 19. Available here.
- Huebner, R. (2012). Barriers to adopting privacy-preserving data mining. Proceedings of the International Conference of the American Academic and Business Research Institute (AABRI).
- Huebner, R. (2009). Diversity-based interestingness measures for association rule mining. Proceedings of the American Society of Business & Behavioral Sciences (ASBBS), 16(1). Available here.